Lead Nicely, Inc. is a global digital marketing company with headquarters in Tampa, Florida that seeks to grow individual profiles and businesses by creating superior online presence for startups and existing businesses
The Realtime Web Manager will report to the Chief Development Officer
The Realtime web manager will be assigned a specific brand and they will be responsible for managing the brand’s website. Their duties will include but not limited to managing website upgrades, testing for website performance, conceptualizing and implementing strategies to increase web traffic and subscribers, troubleshooting website issues and responding to security breaches.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor, and upgrade the brand’s website.
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues.
- Identify and respond to all website security breaches.
- Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Create appropriate website content aligned with the brand’s strategy.
- Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
- Improve the user experience of the website regularly.
- Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategies and meets the organization’s standards.
- Create strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
- Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practices and monitor competitor websites
- Any other duties as directed by the Chief Development Officer
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, systems engineering, or related qualification.
- 2 or more years of work experience as a website executive.
- Expert knowledge of Macromedia suite, Adobe suite, Content management systems, and W3C Web standards.
- Great understanding of search engine optimization (SEO) and paid per click (PPC).
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Excellent content creation and writing skills.
- Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multitask.